As the Admissions Office Assistant you will gain valuable office experience in Microsoft Outlook and various Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Acrobat, PDF documents, scanning, working a phone system and directing calls.
The Admissions Office Assistant provides crucial support to the entire Admissions team. Daily duties include answering incoming phone calls, managing the Admissions Office email account, managing incoming transcripts/application materials, outgoing mail preparation, special projects and other office related tasks.
We are looking to fill the specific hours listed below. Please do not apply if you do not have a minimum of two hours available within a time block for the Spring 2019 semester.
- Monday: 8-10 am & 12-3 pm
- Tuesday: 8 am-12 pm
- Wednesday: 8-10 am & 12-3 pm
- Thursday: 8 am-12 pm
- Friday: 8 am-5 pm
Potential Summer 2019 hours available based on performance!
- Office experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Prompt and courteous customer service
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to manage a daily list of tasks while staying flexible to department needs
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work independently with minimal supervision at times
- Email professional resume to Kassy O’Brien- email@example.com
- Include your availability for the Spring 2019 semester
- Include two professional/personal references
- Include a brief introduction of yourself (how long you’ve been at Western, your major, what you’re interested in, etc.)