Tenderfoot Infant Program Teacher's Assistant
- Work directly with children birth-12 years old (infant/toddler/preschool/school-aged programs) under the supervision of a lead teacher providing direct care, implementing curriculum, and maintaining classroom routines in an early childhood center.
- Pre-service and ongoing training is required outside of working hours.
- Must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a background check.
- Must have available working hours for shifts that include Monday-Friday, 7 AM to 1:00 PM
- Interested applicants can email firstname.lastname@example.org or pick up an application at 700 North Colorado Street.