School of ENVS Assistant
Work with another work study student to learn how to create and submit the School of ENVS newsletter, potential for multiple years. The newsletter is biweekly, and includes interviews, photos, events, and job announcements. Must be comfortable posting to social media sites. Duties will also include attending events, reaching out to students, and staying current on campus and community happenings. Basic office functions as needed.
- Have Federal or State work study
- Comfortable with Publisher
- Amateur Photographer
- Good writing and editing skills
- Fluent with social media
- ENVS major preferred
- Good at multitasking, collaborative skills
- Must have a positive attitude, and desire to change the world
Please send resume and 3 references to Mandy at firstname.lastname@example.org, or bring to Kelley Hall 109.