- Fast paced office enviornment entering data and answering phones.
- Primarily responsible for supporting various Extended Studies programs such as registrations, document management, data entry, filing, scanning, mail and email communications, and customer service.
- Office support for other programs and courses as assigned, including creating and distributing fliers and posters, instructor and event packet assembly, errands, driving vans for programs, etc.
- Detail oriented, self-starter.
- Able to work with interruptions in a busy environment.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Ability to work with and meet set deadlines.
- Strong customer service and communication skills. Must be confident answering phone calls.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook. Banner experience preferred.
- Summer availability is a plus.
- Must maintain 3.0 GPA.
Send cover letter, resume and three academic or professional references, along with an unofficial transcript to Kirky Lokie, firstname.lastname@example.org.