Overlook Counter Server
- A counter server is responsible for postitive guest interactions while serving guests in a firendly and efficient manner and plays an intergral role in ensuring that our customers have exceptional cafe experiences. At all times, servers are expected to be attentive to our guests' needs, making them fell welcome, relaxed, important, and comfortable. The objective of the day, is to ensure that all customers and staff are in a fun and safe enviorment.
- Prepare cafe for customers by makng sure tables, floors, coffee machines, condiments, display cases, napkins, service plates and untensils are ready for the day.
- Prepare menu items including all food, coffee and alcoholic beverages as needed based on shift demands. Tend to daily prep list for all menu items.
- Protect establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety and alcohol beverage control policies (checking customer identification for appropriate drinking age).
- Student of Western Colorado University enrolled with 12 or more credits per semester.
- Contact Marissa Manzanares and set a time up for an interview.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org