- Fun, fast paced office environment!
- Primarily responsible for supporting various Extended Studies programs such as Wednesdays at Western, Outdoor Programs, Extended Studies Fall and Spring courses.
- Tasks involved with supporting Extended Studies programming includes: registrations, filing, scanning, mail and email communications, customer service, driving for Wednesday at Western courses.
- Office support for other programs and courses as assigned, including creating and distributing fliers and posters, instructor and event packet assembly, errands, etc.
- A perk for work studies that work during the summer semester is that you have the chance to spend Wednesdays driving 15 passenger vans! This opportunity means that you get to spend an occasional Wednesday outside of the office and learning from some of the greatest minds in Gunnison!
- Extended Studies is a fast-paced environment
- This position will allow you to gain valuable skills in office administration and customer service
- Detail oriented, self-starter
- Ability to work with interruptions in a busy environment
- Must be able to multi-task
- Customer service and communication skills
- Summer availably is a plus!
Send cover letter and resume to Anne Chavez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please stop by our office if you have questions about this position!