The Office Assistant will assist with the day-to-day operation of the Office of the Registrar. The Office Assistant will be responsible for transcript management, data entry, processing and filing of forms, greeting students and answering phone calls, advising students on academic policy and procedure, and assisting other members of the Office of the Registrar team. The successful candidate for this position will be motivated, extremely detail-oriented, technologically savvy, and willing and able to work 10-15 hours per week during our open office hours 8am-5pm. This position has very little “down time”. The successful candidate is expected to come to work ready to contribute meaningfully for the duration of their shift.
1. Strong organizational capabilities.
2. Ability to work diligently and stay on task.
3. Detail-oriented and thorough.
4. Exceptional computing skills.
5. Ability to communicate effectively via phone, email, and in person.
6. Must be able to work with confidential information and sign confidentiality agreement.
Candidates must email a resume and statement of interest to Carrie Reinecke at email@example.com.