- Office Assistant for fast paced office environment.
- Primarily responsible for printing, filing, scanning, document management, research, phone/email communications and customer service.
- Office support for other programs and courses as assigned, including creating and distributing fliers and posters, instructor and event packet assembly, errands, van driving, event assistance, etc.
- Detail oriented, self-starter.
- Able to work with interruptions in a busy environment.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Ability to work with and meet set deadlines.
- Strong customer service and communication skills. Must be confident in answering phone calls.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook. Banner knowledge preferred.
- Summer availability is a plus.
- Must maintain 3.0 GPA.
Send cover letter, resume, three academic or professional references along with an unofficial transcript to Anne Chavez (firstname.lastname@example.org).