Gunnison Mentors Office Assistant
- Assistant to Case Managers: This position requires the applicant to work with young people between the ages of 6 and 15 in small groups or one-to-one. The applicant will participate in fund raising events, leadership development, academic enrichment and recreational activities with an assigned youngster, serving as a role-model and mentor. In addition, the applicant may process office paperwork, maintain case management notes, organize and supervise group activities, input evaluation data, empty trash, wash dishes, clean bathrooms, mop floors, shop for supplies, prepare snacks, and other duties as assigned.
- Qualify for federal or state work-study.
- Pass background check process, including FBI fingerprints and driver’s record check
- Maintain confidentiality
- Complete GV Mentors volunteer screening and training process
- Enjoy working with children and youth
- Please email Tina McGuinness at email@example.com your resume with cell phone number and statement of interest.