Job responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Maintaining organization of the Western athletic equipment and equipment room
- Set up and breakdown at practice as needed
- Help game day crew set up on-field equipment during home contests
- Organize equipment for roads games and possibly travel with the team
- Assist assigned football coach at practice
- Other duties as assigned by Western coaching staff
- The Western Football team is seeking to employ 2 equipment liaisons for the football season. The position is a federal or state work-study position. Applicants can be male or female, must be full-time students at Western Colorado University, responsible, punctual, willing to lean, personable, have a GPA of 2.5 or above, and have some football knowledge.
- Incoming freshmen are highly encouraged to apply.
- Some prior football knowledge is highly recommended but not required.
- Inquiries, cover letters, resumes, and references (3 or more) can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.