The primary purpose of this position is to assist in the day to day activities related to student billing and payments.
- You will need to take payments in the form of cash, check, and card for students accounts
- Answer phone calls
- Help students that come in to the office
- Do deposits for several on campus departments
- Do occasional filing
- Customer service skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment during certain times in the semester
- Communication skills
- Cash handling experience preferred but not required
- Microsoft office experience preferred but not required
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it to the Cashier's Office located in Taylor Hall 314. Our hours are from 9am to 4pm, Monday through Friday.