Assistant to Director of Career Success, School of Business
- In search of sophomore or junior to assist with the creation of content for and the editing of the Career Services webpage within the School of Business. Attention to detail and trustworthiness is a must. A level of comfort with computers and working online is essential. Training with our specific website and the system to make changes will be provided. This student would also work with Handshake and StandOut platforms. Federal or state workstudy required. Contact: Louise Downey, Dir. of Career Success – firstname.lastname@example.org or ext 3006
• State or Federal Work-Study
• The successful candidates will be friendly, punctual, organized, and efficient.
• Must possess the ability to follow directions and complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Must demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, website development.
• Professionalism and dependability are required.
•Please email email@example.com your name, major & minor, expected graduation date, and a paragraph about why you are interested in the position.
•Attachments should include your resume, a schedule of your availability, and a picture or screenshot of your Federal or State Work Study Contract.
•Please do not call regarding the position.