Rental Rules and Regulations
- Rentals are only available to current Western students, staff and faculty. Student ID or valid photo ID required for all rentals.
- Rental Agreement and Waiver required for all equipment rentals. Individuals may sign electronically during pickup. Groups rentals (double duckies, rafts, etc.) require signed waivers from all members of the party at the time of pickup. Eight PFDs and paddles = 8 waivers! Download and print as many copies as you need.
- Late fees equal to rental fees will be assessed for all late equipment.
- All rentals must be paid in full at the time of rental. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
- All equipment that is lost, damaged, dirty or wet will be charged accordingly.
- Minimum $150 fee will be charged for any inflatable returned with holes or water in tubes, thwarts or floor. Most boats are damaged during transport; please treat our gear with care.
- Equipment checkouts are a privilege and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, but especially if you are in-over-your-head, intoxicated, aggressive, have outstanding late fees or harass our staff. We are a student-run organization with limited resources. We want you to have fun and be safe out there. Your patience is appreciated!