Readmission of Former Students

Students who leave Western and wish to return are required to apply for readmission. Upon readmission, a student will receive the same academic standing under which they left. For example, a student who left the University in good standing will be readmitted in good standing; a student who left while on academic probation will be readmitted on academic probation.

Students who have attended other institutions during their absence from Western must also request that official transcripts be sent to Western Colorado University by all colleges or universities attended. Courses that have a letter grade of “C-” or better may be considered for transfer credit. Grades earned at other institutions are not included in the calculation of grade-point averages at Western.

Apply for readmission

For questions, contact the Office of the Registrar