Emergency Contact Information

You can enter or update your Emergency Contact Information from your MyWestern page. It is your responsibility to keep this information up-to-date and accurate. 

To enter your Emergency Contact Information:

  1. Sign in to your MyWestern Account
  2. Click on the Personal Information tab at the top
  3. Click on View Emergency Contacts
  4. Follow instructions to enter the appropriate information

Contact the Office of Student Affairs at 970.943.2011 if you have trouble with this form.