Shoretel Phone System Training
ShoreTel User Self Registration Steps
- Lift handset or press speaker button and press #. (Phone Screen should say “Available” on the 230 or "Shoretel" on the 115. If the screen is displaying another extension number then press # button twice. If the screen already displays your extension or name, you will only need to do the first 4 steps in order to set up your voicemail.)
- Enter the extension number to be assigned to this phone.
- Enter the password for the extension (Default password is 1234).
- User will now be prompted to change their password. Enter any 4 -16 digit numeric password.
- User will now be asked to record their name. Follow prompts for name recording.
- At this point the user is at their default mailbox menu. Press Option 7 for voicemail options, Option 3 to re-assign the extension, and Option 1 when prompted, and the extension will be statically assigned to this phone.
Shoretel Call Manager Software
Video Training Links: