- Full-time students
- Accepted to the Energy Management program
- Recipients must maintain a 3.3 GPA
- Must be involved in extra-curricular activites
- Scholarship is to be used for tuition only
- Students who have scholarships that already cover tuition expenses are ineligible
This scholarship is provided by Paul's wife, Ann Marie, Eric McGlone and other friends.
Award depends on funds available.
Selected by: Chair(s) of the Energy management Program and Ann Urban.
Contact The School of Business for scholarship application and deadline information.
970.943.2019 | Borick Business Building 213