- Full-time students accepted into Western
- Must be a scholar/intercollegiate athlete (must participate in an intercollegiate sport)
- 2.8 or higher cumulative GPA
- Must demonstrate leadership qualities both as an intercolligiate athlete and as a student
- Priority will be given to football, basketball, wrestling, and skiing however all male intercollegiate sports participants are eligible
This fund was established to honor three great men in the history of Western Intercollegiate Athletics - men whose impact on the college and on the hundreds of students with whom they worked will last forever: Willard "Pete" Pederson, Paul W. Wright and Leroy "Tracy" Borah.
Award depends on funds available. Approximately $1000 for the academic year.
Selected by: Western Intercollegiate Athletics Director, Western Faculty Intercollegiate Athletics Representative, a female member of the coaching staff or faculty and Candi Borah for as long as she is willing and able to serve.
Nominations submitted by Western head coaches. Contact the Intercollegiate Athletics Department for additional information.
970.943.2079 | Paul Wright Gym 210