- Students transferring to Western Colorado University
- an interest in working in the petroleum industry with a declared major in Geology
- Completion of at least 45 credit hours
- GPA of 3.25 or higher and an ACT composite of 25 or greater
- Renewable for up to two years with continuing progress made toward a degree in Comprehensive or Petroleum Geology, full time status and a cumulative 3.0 GPA overall.
This scholarship is provided by W. A. Moncrief, Jr.
$1,500 a year for up to two years
Selected by: Western Colorado University Geology faculty
Geology faculty review geology majors for consideration. Contact the Department of Natural and Environmental Sciences for additional information. 970.943.2015 | Hurst Hall 128