- Students has successfully completed a minimum of 24 credits at Western (at least 6 apply towards their major)
- Must be a declared major in Mathematics
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher in math at Westen that apply towards the major
- Must be enrolled for at least nine credits at Western during the semester of application
- Financial need and the student's contribution to the math program will be considered
This scholarship is provided by the friends of the Mathematics program.
Varies depending upon funds available.
Selected By: Donor Scholarship Committee.
Contact the Mathematics & Computer Science Department for application and deadline information.
970.943.2015 | Hurst Hall 128