- Must be a student-intercollegiate athlete participating in a varsity sport at Western
- Demonstrates unmet financial need
- Students must have a minimum 2.75 GPA
- Have a history of community service and a strong work ethic
- Preference given to student intercolligiate athletes from small or rural towns, as well as students majoring in Recreation & Outdoor Education or Exercise & Sport Science.
This scholarship is provided by Carlo Gaines.
Award depends on funds available.
Selected by: Donor Scholarship Committee.
Contact the Intercollegiate Athletics Department for application and deadline information.
970.943.2079 | Paul Wright Gym 210