- Recipient must be an active member of a Western intercollegiate sports team
- Must demonstrate outstanding character and leadership qualities
- Must have academic promise
- Demonstrate financial need
- Minimum of 30 credit hours
- Preference will be given to applicants from a small town in Colorado
This scholarship is provided by the Kaczmarek family (William, Mike, Kevin, Bryce and Mayra) in memory of their parents, Herbert J and Marie H Kaczmarek.
Award depends on funds available (approximately $1300).
Selected by: Donor Scholarship Committee.
Contact the Intercollegiate Athletics Department for application and deadline information.
970.943.2079 | Paul Wright Gym 210.