Transcripts and Verifications
Requesting a Transcript from Western
Order your transcripts online through the National Student Clearinghouse. Requests submitted will be received for processing on the next business day. Please allow 2-3 business days for processing. Expedited transcript requests must be received by 12:00 noon (MST) for same day processing. The cost for a transcript is $6.00 for regular mail or electronic PDF delivery. The cost for a rush overnight transcript is $32.00
- All student accounts with financial holds must be cleared before your transcript request can be processed.
- Orders not fulfilled within 30 days are automatically canceled. Keep this in mind when pre-ordering transcripts.
- Western will not send transcripts via email.
- Transcript fees are non-refundable.
- All processing times listed depend upon receipt of consent form. Please be sure to allow time for processing and mailing.
Verification of Enrollment or Degree
Western State Colorado University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. This enables student service providers to verify enrollment for students 24/7. Verifications may be used for multiple purposes, including insurance coverage, loan deferments, student discounts, internships, scholarship and visa applications, as well as Study Abroad programs.
You may access enrollment verifications for free in Student Self-Service:
- Log into your MyWestern account.
- Click on: Student -> Student Records -> Enrollment Verification
Please contact the National Student Clearinghouse verification page directly.