Registrar Forms

Current Students

Academic Appeals form

Change of Address

Request to change Major, Minor, Certificate and/or Advisor

Request for VA Benefits

All of the following forms are available for pick-up in the Office of the Registrar:

  • Internship paperwork
  • Permission to Add a Course
  • Petition for Course Overload
  • Request for Name Change
  • Substitution paperwork
  • Variable Credit paperwork
  • Transfer Pre-Approval
  • Withdrawal from a Course

Your advisor will also have access to most of these forms upon request.

Former Students

Want to return to Western? Applying for readmission is quick and easy!

Please contact the Office of the Registar at to request the following forms:

  • Request for Name Change
  • Request for Replacement Diploma