PC Advisor: Lauren Echevarria firstname.lastname@example.org 970.943.2225 University Center 118
PC Student Director: Chris Doucet email@example.com
PC Student Assistant Director: Sydni Saltalamacchia firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for interest in co-sponsoring an event with Program Council. We value opportunities to program diverse events to benefit the Western State Colorado University community and collaborating with other organizations helps us accomplish this goal.
What you need to do:
- Submit Co-Sponsorship form at least TWO WEEKS prior to event.
- Attend Program Council meeting at least TWO WEEKS prior to event.
Program Council is here to help your event with what it needs to be successful. We want your hard work to pay off as much as you do. If these expectations are not met, we will be unable to help fund your event. After filling out the co-sponsorship form, you will recieve an email from the Program Council Director with further instructions. It is important that the instructions are followed to recieve funding.
Why Co-Sponsor with Program Council?
- Gain new knowledge from another group.
- Have more people to help and attend functions/events
- Meet new people. Connect with other campus groups and network.