Who/What Is Program Council?
· An organization that provides entertainment and events to the student body.
· Responsible for our beloved Springfest, silent discos, comedians, holiday events, and on campus movies.
· A sponsor system for groups and clubs, supporting ideas and events with equipment, posters, and up to $300!
· Always looking for extra student hands! We look great on resumes, especially for majors like Communication Arts.
If it wasn't fun, we didn't do it!
· We meet weekly Monday nights at 6 pm in the Program Council office (located in the University Center, across the hall from the downstairs bathrooms).
· Paid positions include technical coordinators, event coordinator, and marketing coordinator. Please see application for needed experiences.
· Volunteer positions are a great way to get involved and have a say in what entertainment comes onto our campus.
· Have ideas or additions to Springfest or our other events? We look forward to seeing you at one of our meetings! No scheduling needed. · Contact us! Email: Program@western.edu, call/text: 720-329-6581 (Christopher Doucet).