LEAD: Leadership, Engagement and Development
LEAD Has Opportunities For You!
Leadership and service opportunities encourage the development of student leadership potential and help provide future leadership for Western and the Gunnison community. Our objectives include helping students:
- Connect with their campus and community based on their interests.
- Gain knowledge of self as a person and as a leader.
- Identify and discuss opportunities for leadership on campus and to utilize college resources as a learning laboratory for leadership development.
- Understand leadership communication.
- Understand the process of change and goal attainment.
- Explore how diversity offers opportunities and challenges for leaders of the future.
- Help serve the campus and local community.
The LEAD Office also maintains support for annual programs such as New Student Orientation, Senior Reception, Family Weekend, Week of Welcome and Community Cleanup.