Information Technology 2008-2009
The Information Technology Committee shall have the following responsibilities:
Review plans for instructional use of technology and update plans as appropriate.
Review plans and promote plans for faculty development in instructional technology as appropriate.
Keep the faculty acquainted with instructional opportunities and to hear faculty concerns related to technology.
Advise the administration on technology issues related to instruction, faculty research, and security.
- Review plans involving security, email, networking or other functions affecting the faculty's use of information technology.
- Scott Drum, chair (RESS), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Terri Lennon, (ART) email@example.com
- Scott Cohn, (BASS) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sally Hays, (BAE) email@example.com
- Jack Lucido , (CALL) firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Peterson, (MCIS) email@example.com
- John Wacker, (MUS) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cassandra Osborne, (NES) email@example.com
- Nella Bea Anderson, (TEP) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeremy Nelson (Library - non voting) email@example.com
- John Sowell, (VPAA - non voting) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Randall Spydell, (CIO / Director of Computing, Media and Technology) email@example.com