College Opportunity Fund
The College Opportunity Fund (COF) provides a stipend to eligible Colorado residents attending a Colorado public or participating private institution. Students wishing to use COF toward the cost of undergraduate, in-state tuition must:
- Register for the College Opportunity Fund at cof.college-assist.org
- Authorize Western to access the funds on your behalf
Registering For COF
Eligible Colorado undergraduate students must apply, be admitted and enroll at Western or a participating institution. Both new and continuing students are eligible for the stipend.
- Apply for the College Opportunity Fund
Authorizing Or Declining COF
To authorize or decline the COF stipend, log on to MyWestern.
- After logging in, go to the "Student" tab
- Select "Student Records"
- Select "COF Stipend Authorization"
- Select the term you wish to update and click the submit button
- Check the appropriate box to accept "lifetime authorization" or to decline
- Click the submit button