How To Recycle?
How Do You Successfully Recycle in On-Campus Housing?
- Use blue bins to store your recyclable products inside rooms until bins are full.
- Take outside to the recycling station located nearest your building. Sort the contents into the appropriate containers (aluminum, cardboard, plastic #1 and #2, paper, tin, newspaper/magazine, glass) for our recycling crew to pick up and take to the Gunnison County Recycling Center.
- Smile and appreciate being a part of saving the environment.
How Do You Successfully Recycle in Academic Buildings?
- Use labeled bins conveniently located throughout the buildings. Aluminum, cardboard, plastic #1 and #2, paper, newspaper/magazine and glass.
- The recycling crew will sort and take material to the outside recycling stations. These stations are emptied twice a week. The materials are then taken to the Gunnison County Recycling Center for further processing.