Work-Study Job: Sustainable Development Strategies Group Intern
DEPARTMENT & LOCATION
- Sustainable Development Strategies Group
- 219 N. Iowa, Suite D Gunnison, CO 81230
- Name: Frances Bursch
- Phone: 907.435.7455
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type of work-study: Federal
- Wages/salary: $9
- Number of Position Openings: 3
- Hours per week: 5-10
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- You will be working on the Upper Gunnison Natural Resource Information Center project, it is an ongoing effort to assemble research, data, and studies relating to the natural resources in the Gunnison Basin; convert this information into a searchable electronic format; and make this information easily accessible to researchers, students, and the general public on the web. In making more information accessible this project aims to help our community be well informed to make natural resource decisions.
- If interested, students may do research to assist with SDSG's other current projects. This research can compose up to 25% of a student's total hours.
- Scanning and uploading important community documents to an online website/database.
- Must have federal work-study.
- Please send a resume and brief letter of interest to Frances Bursch at email@example.com