Public Service Announcements

On-Campus organizations, do you have a message for the public? Have an event that needs announced? Request a PSA!

Option 1:

  1. Download the request form
  2. Fill out the form
  3. Email it to

Option 2:

  1. Visit KWSB in Taylor Hall, room 124.                  
  2. Fill out the request form found on our bulletin board.
  3. Leave the form in our "drop-off" folder.

​​You may also leave a flyer (with the request form) in the drop-off folder or attach it to the email.