Grants Resource Center (GRC)
The Grants Resource Center (GRC), a unit of the American Association of State Colleges and Universities (AASCU), has enhanced the research and sponsored programs capabilities of higher education institutions since 1967. The OSP subscription to GRC provides us with access to a comprehensive suite of tools, services, and expertise to improve and increase Western’s success in securing competitive grants from federal and private sponsors.
The GRC is available to all faculty and staff. For subscription login allowing access to this resource, please contact the Office of Sponsored Programs by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GRC member resources include:
- Weekly and monthly electronic bulletins and announcements categorized by discipline, and a twitter feed in Headlines with a faculty alert system available.
- GrantSearch: an easy to use funding database for easy access to private and federal funding opportunities screened for recurrence and higher education eligibility.
- Management Resources including Agency fact sheets, FOIA Request Sites, Proposal Development Guides, and Sample Policy Library
- Funding Resources including Funded Proposal Library, Funding Guides, Archived Funding Webinars, Faculty Alert Registration Form
- Reports specific to higher education and current topics.
Individualized tutorials and small group sessions are available to learn how to navigate the GRC site upon request. Contact the Office of Sponsored Programs for additional information.