Welcome to Pinnacles Apartments
Not only are the Pinnacles Apartments Western's newest addition of residence halls, they are also named after a geologic structure located northwest of town. The Pinnacles are the tallest buildings in the town of Gunnison at four-stories in height. These comfortable apartments offer two, three and four bedroom apartments along with a single bathroom for the two and three bedroom apartments and two bathrooms for the four bedroom apartments. Each apartment also has a full kitchen and spacious common room. The building itself also has an abundance of space including lounges, study rooms and even a greenhouse and all located steps away from several buildings on campus such as the Mountaineer Field House.
*site specific amenities in addition to general amenities available to all guests.
- Common lounge
- Various study rooms
- Laundry services
- Room: Rooms vary in size from 225 sq ft - 255 sq ft
- Bed: Full sized bed, 1 ft off ground (adjustable)
- Desk: 2 ft 5 in tall, 3 ft 6 in wide, 2 ft long
- Closet: Closets vary in size
- Dresser: 2 ft 5 in tall, 2 ft 5 in wide, 1 ft 7 in long