Mountaineer Field House
Welcome to the Mountaineer Field House
The Mountaineer Field House offers everything from three mirrored group fitness rooms to three multi-purpose courts for basketball, volleyball, pickleball and more. It also has an in-ground trampoline and foam pit, batting and golf-practice cage, as well as a throwing cage and jumping pit for field events.
In addition, the field house offers a 5,844-square-foot Fitness Center made available to conference guests and persons with memberships for both day-use options and group events. And at 7,717 feet, the indoor track is the highest collegiate indoor track in the United States.
- High-tech, six-lane, 200-meter rubberized indoor track.
- In-ground trampoline and foam pit.
- Three multi-purpose courts.
- 5,844-square-foot Fitness Center.
- Three mirrored multi-purpose group workout rooms.
Capacity: Maximum of 400 guests.
Bouldering & Rock Wall
- 43.5-foot climbing wall.
- 3,114 square feet of climbing and bouldering space.
- New bouldering routes set every four weeks.