Alumni Email Migration
- Log into your westernalum.org Google account at http://mail.westernalum.org and go to Settings and Accounts. Select Add a POP3 mail account you own.
- Add your Western email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure the username has @western.edu.
- Use your Western student password.
- The pop server is outlook.office365.com and the port is 995.
- You must check: Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail.
- Click Add Account.
- If all works as expected, the account will be added and your mail will move from your @western account. Be patient! It takes a while (longer than you would think) for the mail to move across.
- If you are unable to log in or are getting an error message, reset your password at www.western.edu/password and then try adding your account again. If you still can't add your account, feel free to contact the Student Helpdesk for further assistance.
Your student account (email and S drive) will be deleted 30 days into the next semester. For example: if you are graduating in May, then your student account will be deleted 30 days after the start of the fall semester.