Western-University of Colorado Boulder Partnership Admissions Process
How To Apply
There are two ways to apply to the Western-University of Colorado Boulder Partnership Program:
- Visit our application page, create a username and password and begin your application. In step five, be sure to select "Western-CU Boulder Computer Science Partnership Program" or "Western-CU Boulder Mechanical Engineering Partnership Program."
- Visit commonapp.org and search "Western Colorado University." Add us to your college list and apply. When it prompts you to choose an intended academic program, select "Western-CU Boulder Computer Science Partnership Program," or "Western-CU Boulder Mechanical Engineering Partnership Program."
Rady Merit Scholarship
This is a two-year, full-tuition Western scholarship. The number of scholarships awarded is based on fund availability.
Students are eligible if they:
- Declare a major in the Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering partnership programs
- Have a GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Are eligible for Math 151 - Calculus 1 (via placement tests, credit transfer or a Math ACT/SAT score of 27/630)
To maintain their scholarship award, students must remain:
- In the partnership program
- Eligible for transfer to CU Boulder by earning a B average or better in transfer coursework
If you have any questions, please contact our Admissions team at email@example.com or 970.943.2119.