- KWSB Radio: On air since 1968, KWSB is student driven, student staffed and open to anyone who wants to have their own radio show.
- Taylor Media Center: Houses film production studios, audio production studios and more.
- Independent Physics Projects: Students are encouraged to work on projects and conduct research with Physics faculty.
- Independent Computer Science Projects: Students have worked on projects such as facial recognition software, a gesture-controlled quadcopter, machine learning, Android apps, an online guided tour, commercial websites and self-guiding vehicles.
- Band: Symphony and Varsity.
- Vocal: Concert Choir and Chamber Singers.
- Jazz: Groups include the large Jazz Ensemble, “High Altitude” Dixieland Combo and Modern Jazz Combo.
- Orchestra: Performs together regularly as a string ensemble, full orchestra and a small chamber group. Orchestra and Choir combine together to perform major works as well.
- Other: Instrumental ensembles are open to all interested performers and include Brass, Woodwind, Percussion, String, Jazz Ensembles and Flute Choir, as well as additional small ensembles.
Faculty & Staff
The Music Technology minor is designed for all students regardless of prior experience in music or technology. The program introduces students to music theory, acoustics, production techniques and programming fundamentals in preparation for creative and professional opportunities in digital media. Employees with digital recording and producing skills have become extremely valuable assets among production companies, film studios and advertising agencies.
Reach out to Kenneth Todd, M.M. for more information.