Journal of Undergraduate Kinesiology Research
The Journal of Undergraduate Kinesiology Research is published by the Department of Recreation, Exercise, and Sport Science at Western State Colorado University. The peer reviewed, Internet-based journal (ISSN 1936-7007) is dedicated to original undergraduate research in Kinesiology. The journal is directed by the Editor-in-Chief with supporting editorial assistance from the Associate Editors knowledgeable in the field of Kinesiology. The journal was founded for the purpose of publishing undergraduate student research and to provide the undergraduate students with valuable experience on the peer-review and publication process. The editor-in-chief invites Exercise Science-related, undergraduate research from all academic institutions.
How do authors submit a manuscript to the Journal of Undergraduate Kinesiology Research?
- Prior to submitting a manuscript to the Journal of Undergraduate Kinesiology Research, please refer to the Submission Guidelines
- The Journal of Undergraduate Kinesiology Research is directed by the Editor-In-Chief, Lance Dalleck, PhD. Please submit all manuscripts directly to Dr. Dalleck via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your manuscript attached as a word document.
What should authors know about the open access publication model and processing fees?
- All manuscripts submitted to the Journal of Undergraduate Kinesiology Research are assumed to be submitted under the Open Access publishing model. In this model, papers are peer-reviewed in the normal way under control of the Editor-in-Chief.
- When a paper is accepted for publication the authors are issued with an invoice for payment of publication processing fees ($100). Payment of this charge allows the Journal of Undergraduate Kinesiology Research to recover its editorial and production costs.
- Published papers appear electronically and are freely available from our website. Authors may also use their published PDFs for any non-commercial use on their personal or non-commercial institution's website.