High Altitude Exercise Physiology Application Procedures
Checklist for High Altitude Exercise Physiology
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FALL 2019.
- A completed online application.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions attended showing a recommended 3.0 undergraduate GPA or above in relevant courses.
- GRE Scores. Western Colorado University's school code is 7527.
- Cover letter. A one-page statement of purpose and interest in the program or field of study.
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one letter from an academic reference).
- $50 application fee