High Altitude Exercise Physiology Application Procedures
Checklist for High Altitude Exercise Physiology
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FALL 2019. APPPLICATION FEE WAIVED THROUGH OCTOBER 31.
- A completed online application.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions attended showing a recommended 3.0 undergraduate GPA or above in relevant courses.
- GRE Scores (recommended). Western Colorado University's school code is 7527.
- Cover letter. A one-page statement of purpose and interest in the program or field of study.
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one letter from an academic reference).
Send admission materials to:
Western Colorado University
Office of Graduate Studies
1 Western Way, Crawford Hall 118
Gunnison, CO 81231