Coverdell Fellowship Application
Please include the following in your application:
- Blog, LinkedIn or other professional sites
- An RPCV who meets the eligibility requirements?
- A Peace Corps Volunteer currently serving abroad?
Peace Corps Service
- Country of service
- Service sector
- Service start/end date
- If abroad, date you will return to the USA
- Briefly describe your Peace Corps service and primary project. If you did not complete two full years of service or extended your service. please briefly discuss.
- Describe any other significant service, such as Peace Corps Response (Crisis Corps), AmeriCorps, VISTA, military service etc. Provide dates of service, location and primary assignment(s).
- What would you bring to Western’s Master in Environmental Management community of engaged practitioners?
- If interested in doing an existing Western Coverdell Fellowship please describe why you are interested in the fellowship and what skills you would bring to the community it serves.
- If interested in serving a different underserved American community, briefly describe the community, the possible project, and how you would support your endeavors. Do you currently have an organization interested in sponsoring you in that community?
Please submit the above and a PDF of your Description of Service to Mandy Casteel-Denney. We will also consider exceptional candidates depending on fellowship availabilities. For 2020 Coverdell Applications, we understand that many of you were recently evacuated from your country. We will accept your draft Description of Service for the application process and ask you to submit a final version when available.