MEM Program Prerequisites
- All three tracks (Global Sustainability, Integrative and Public Land Management and Sustainable and Resilient Communities) requires a B.A. or B.S. degree and the following prerequisites which must be completed no later than the end of the first Fall term:
- College-level statistics course.
- Two, college-level, natural or environmental science courses (Biol, Geol, Envs, Phys, Chem, Sci), at least one of which included a lab or field component.
- Two, college-level, social science courses.
- Additional Integrative and Public Land Management track recommended prerequisites:
- One upper-level Ecology course.
- One GIS course.
- Additional Sustainable Resilient Communities track recommended prerequisites:
- One course in Economics (Micro or Macro preferred).
- Financial Accounting.