Education Department Scholarship
Tuition scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis by the Education Department to a limited number of incoming Master of Education students that demonstrate the potential to make outstanding contributions to the profession.
In order to be considered, you must be accepted to the Master of Arts in Education program by March 15.
Preference will be given to:
- Applicants with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a conferred undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Applicants with a proven dedication to or intention to work with students in rural areas or with underrepresented populations.
- Applicants seeking credentials in Math, Science, Culturally or Linguistically Diverse Education, or Special Education.
- Applicants from underrepresented populations.
- Applicants that demonstrate a high level of financial need.
How to apply:
Students admitted to the program by March 15 will be sent instructions on how to apply.