Mentoring Form

Choose any that apply.
You must have at least a BA/BS to register for a course numbered 500 or above.
I understand that if an incomplete grade is awarded, the incomplete grade will change to an "U" grade exactly one year from the registration date unless an earlier date is specified by my instructor. I understand that I must fulfill the residence requirement in effect for any special degree or certificate. I understand that if this class is to be used in a degree program, approval must be secured from the student's assigned academic advisor. I hereby request admission to Western Colorado University as an Extended Studies (non-certificate or non-degree bound) student. I understand that if I wish official admission to a degree program, I must submit a regular application. I certify that all information I have provided is true.