Accepted Graduate Student Checklist
Activate your MyWestern Account
- Activate your MyWestern account using your Student ID (stu######). Your Student ID number will be your username.
- Your password will come to you in a separate email once you start the activation process.
Access your @western.edu email
Confirm Your Intent to Enrollment and/or Pay Your Program Deposit
- The GPCW, HAEP, MEM, and MGES programs require you to submit a $250 tuition deposit to reserve a spot in the program. You can submit your deposit through your MyWestern account by selecting Student & Financial Aid Menu > Pay Bill or Tuition/Housing Deposit > Items for Purchase, Tuition Deposit. You may also pay your deposit by check (payable to "Western State Colorado University"), or credit card by contacting the Cashier's Office at 970.943.3003.
- If you are a MA in Education student, complete the Intent to Enroll Form to reserve your spot in the in-coming program. MA in Education students DO NOT need to submit a program deposit.
Secure Your Financial Aid
Send Immunization Records
Submit Your Official College Transcripts
Western State Colorado UniversityGraduate Admissions118 Crawford Hall600 N. Adams StreetGunnison CO 81231
Pay your tuition bill
International Graduate Students
- Please see Western's International Student Services page for additional information and resources.
Important Phone Numbers
|Graduate Studies Office||970.943.2125|
|Student Affairs Office||970.943.2011|