Applying to the Program
How to Apply:
- Complete a Western Graduate Application.
- Complete an Education Department Application in Tk20. For detailed instructions on creating a Tk20 account, see the box below.
- For a list of admissions requirements, please refer to the Checklist for Teacher Candidates, the Checklist for Principal Candidates, or Checklist for Foreign Applicants.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
Important Dates and Notes about your Application
- Fingerprints may take up to 14 weeks to clear. Plan ahead!
- Applications are accepted until July 15th. If you need an emergency Alternative Licensure program after this date, please contact the Education Department.
- Provisional acceptance will be made when an applicant is awaiting test results or fingerprints to process
What to expect after you apply
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. You can expect to hear from Western 1-2 weeks after all of your application materials have been received.
|Getting Started in Tk20|
|First, you will need to create a free account in Tk20. To do so:|
|1. Follow the link to the Education Department Application in Tk20.|
|2. Select the link: "Click here to create your account."|
|3. Complete the required fields (*) Name, Email Address, Password, Security Question.|
|4. Type in the word as directed; then select "Create My Account."|
|5. Once you have created your account, your username will automatically populate in the username field.|
|6. Enter your password and select "Login."|
|For questions about using Tk20, contact 970-943-2030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|