Solar Energy International
Welcome to the Solar Energy International program.
Solar Energy International and Western State Colorado University have developed a partnership to provide college credit for SEI courses. Students may earn ENVS 197, 297, or 397 level credit for courses that provide industry-leading technical training and expertise in renewable energy.
Once a student enrolls in a Solar Energy International program, credit registration is available through Western Extended Studies. Upon successful completion of the course and assignments due, college credit is awarded.
Credit registration for this program will begin after February 6, 2018.
You can request a credit registration packet by completing the outdoor programs application request form.
- Carefully read, and complete the SEI Course Credit Registration Packet.
- Complete, sign and initial all designated areas in Sections B and C (required).
- Complete and sign Section D (optional).
- Carefully review Payment Instructions (Cash, AmeriCorps, or 529 plan). Make sure this section is complete.
- Return Sections B, C, and D to the Extended Studies Office by email, fax, or mail.
- Keep all other information with you in an accessible place for reference.
Registration forms and check payments may be mailed to:
600 N. Adams, Taylor Hall 303
Gunnison, CO 81231
Make checks out to: Western State Colorado University
Registration forms and questions may be sent by email or fax: