Alderleaf Wilderness College
Welcome to the Alderleaf Wilderness College Program!
For Alderleaf Wilderness College program information, click here.
Alderleaf Wilderness College and Western State Colorado University have developed a partnership to provide college credit for Alderleaf programs:
Once a student enrolls in an Alderleaf Wilderness College program, credit registration is available through Western Extended Studies. Upon successful completion of the program and course assignments due, college credit is awarde
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR PROGRAM
STEP 2: REGISTER FOR YOUR PROGRAM AT ALDERLEAFWILDERNESSCOLLEGE.COM
STEP 3: DOWNLOAD CREDIT REGISTRATION PACKET, COMPLETE, AND SUBMIT IT TO WESTERN EXTENDED STUDIES
Download Registration Packet here:
Credit Registration Steps:
1. Download, carefully read, and complete the Alderleaf Wilderness College Course Credit Registration Packet.
2. Select your program in the Program of Study chart in Section A.
3. Sign and initial all areas in Sections B and C (required).
4. Complete and sign Section D (optional).
5. Carefully review Payment Instructions (Cash, AmeriCorps, or 529 Plan). Make sure the appropriate section is complete. Please note: Financial Aid through Western State Colorado University is not available for Alderleaf programs.
6. Return Sections B, C, and D to the Extended Studies Office by email, fax, or mail.
7. Keep all other information with you in an accessible place for reference.
IMPORTANT: Registration and payment for credit should be received by our office no later than two weeks before the first day of a course. Incomplete registrations will not be processed. Registrations received less than five business days before the first day of a course are not guaranteed to be processed.
Registration forms and payment may be sent to:
600 N Adams, Taylor 303
Gunnison, CO 81231
Make checks out to: Western State Colorado University