Extended Studies Program
In the Fall of 2017, the Extended Studies team updated our mission statement.
Promoting universal learning and growth through the facilitation of relevant experiences.
- Are you ready for WEDNESDAYS AT WESTERN? WE ARE!!!! Check out the catalog online.
- The Spring Course Catalog is live!! Click here to register.
- Are you a teacher interested in online professional development credits available? Check out iLearn Collaborative.
- Are you a teacher excited about the Summer Teacher Institute? We have a list of courses offerings. Check it out now and check back often as we add more courses.
STI Updates - 6/8/2018
Classrooms have been assigned and posted in the online catalog. You should have received an email as well containing a classroom list. Just a few things to note:
- Both of Rain Bodine's classes have moved to the Gunnison Elementary School Room D105. Directions can be found on the Gunnison Elementary School website.
- Sara Porter's class Creating & Using Effective Math will be held in Hurst 113.
- Summer Study in Italy, COM 397 or ART 397; May 21 - June 21, 2018
- City as Text: Prague, HNRS 397; May 21 - June 1, 2018
- Maya Archaeology Field School in Belize, ANTH 197 or ANTH 469, May 20 - June 13, 2018
- Trek to the Himalayas of India Course, ENVS 397; May 20 – June 12, 2018
- World Energy Project in Peru, BUAD 397; August 4 - 19, 2018
Please stop by the Extended Studies Office for more information.
Share your interest with friends and family:
- Get more information about the program.
- Schedule a campus visit so you can meet professors, see the beautiful Gunnison Valley, and find out if Western is the perfect school for you.
- Start the online application process -apply online now.
- Find scholarships, grants, or financial aid that match your interests and situation.