Turning Point Program Overview:Probation
The Turning Point Program is designed for students on academic probation. In order to plan for academic success, you will need to take action during the very first part of the semester. The program must be completed in the first ten business days of each semester you are on probation or a hold will be placed on your account. Steps on how to complete this program are below.
- Complete the online self assessment
- Take the Clifton Strengths Assessment. Email Alyssa Atzenbeck at email@example.com to obtain instructions and access code.
- Schedule a meeting with Alyssa Atzenbeck, Academic Success Advisor: 970.943.7056, Taylor Hall 302.
If you have questions regarding probation status please go here.
Are you in need of academic assistance or do you know someone who is struggling academically? Please fill out the form below. The Academic Resource Center will be reaching out to connect you to resources that will help you succeed.
The Academic Resource Center wants to see you succeed. The following resources may be of benefit to you.
- Academic Success Strategies
- Math Lab
- Writing Center
- How to Study.org is a great way to access a variety of studying and learning related pages from a variety of colleges and other educational organizations.
- Mentors- the Peer Academic Leaders are here to help! If you are looking for a mentor stop by the Exploratory Center in Library 121 or fill out the Academic Referral Form above.
- Supplemental Instruction
|Caitlin Berns||Econ 201||1pm: BOR 122||7:30pm: BOR 122||6pm: LIB 317|
|Charli Earle||ACC 202||5pm: BOR 122||7pm: BOR 122||6pm: BOR 122|
|Madison Northen||ECON 216||7pm: BOR 203||7pm: BOR 203||7pm: Lib 317|
|William Marr||BUAD 360||5pm: BOR 104||5pm: BOR 104|
|Morgan Calerich||ACC 201||6pm: BOR 122||7pm: BOR 115||7pm: BOR 115|
|Garrett Lumely||ECON 202||8pm: BOR 203||8pm: BOR 203||8pm: LIB 320|
|Rya Berrigan||CHEM 111||8pm: HUR 230||7pm: HUR 232||7pm: LIB 320|
|Ryan Barnhouse||CHEM 113||8pm: HUR 232||8pm: HUR 232||6pm: LIB 318|
|Garrett Eggers||GEOL 101||8pm: HUR 20||6pm: HUR 20||7pm: LIB 101|
|Maria Lopez||MATH 151||4:30pm: HUR 103||7pm: HUR 103||8pm: LIB 317|
|River Van Iwaarden||MATH 251||7pm: HUR 101||8pm: HUR 101||6pm: LIB 316|
|Ande Lloyd||MATH 141||7pm: HUR 113||8pm: HUR 113||8pm: LIB 317|
|Travis Olmstead||CS 190||7pm: HUR 107||6pm: HUR 107||6pm: HUR 107|
|Paige Stapley||BIO 150||7pm: HUR 130||7pm: HUR 130||8pm: HUR 130|
|Jeshurun Small||CHEM 331||7pm: HUR 230||8pm HUR 230||7pm: HUR 230|
|William Klein||MATH 213||8pm: HUR 103||6pm: HUR 103||7pm: HUR 103|
|Sophia Gonzales||CHEM 111||5pm: HUR 113||Noon: HUR 113|