Academic Resource Center
- Academic Assistance
- Disability Services
- Exploratory Program (undeclared students)
- Exchange Programs
- New Student Registration
- PALs (Peer Academic Leaders)
- Turning Point (academic probation)
- CLEP/Accuplacer Exams
Providing the Tools for Success
Through individual appointments, workshops and classroom presentations, the Academic Resource Center provides:
- A recognized and welcoming "one-stop-shop" center for students to have access to academic support resources including first-year advising, schedule and advising information, learning skills support and resource referral.
- Students with documented disabilities the appropriate accommodations and support services as they pursue their academic goals.
- A supportive environment which encourages students to develop independence and to take responsibility for their academic experiences.
- Assistance in educating the campus regarding disability related laws, issues and concerns.
- A culture of helpfulness, support, sharing, collaboration and learning within the Center and with the University community.